The Flat World Through the Eyes of Grace College Missionaries

Friday, July 28, 2006

Approaching August in Amsterdam!

How's that for alliteration! Clearly I haven't done a very nice job of keeping you all posted on this blog, mainly because I have put all my energy into my personal one. So, for the most recent updates and ways to pray for me and the ministry here check out arijaaninamsterdam.blogspot.com The Lord continues to blow away expectations as well as meet my needs and the needs of others around me in awesome ways. It is such a blessing to be in this country, my world view is becoming more broad and I am learning more and more what it looks like to love all those I come into contact with. Certainly a challenge at times, I've met a lot of interesting characters! I think of and pray for Grace Church frequently - God is so faithful, where ever He has placed us and whatever season He has us in. I praise God for your interest in missions and pray that He would continue to cultivate that desire to be sent in all of us, regardless of where we are or what we are doing. Have a great day!

Blessings from Arijaan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home