The Flat World Through the Eyes of Grace College Missionaries

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

jambo from africa!

hello friends and family once agian, It is beautiful here in Nairobi this morning. Church just got out and it is such a blessing to worship with fellow saints half way across the world. God is doing amazing things and has definately answered our prayers. The womens conference with the Massai was amazing! We showed the Jesus Film which was incredible and I will never forget all of the smiles and laughter that were exchanged with the kids while we played duck duck goose, blew bubbles, performed skits, colored, played football (soccer) and much more.

I went for a run this morning in circles around the parking lot that is gated in where we are staying. However yesterday I had a great time on a hike through the Ngong hills with the Imani kids and I got to run a little bit. It was incredible to hike 10 miles alongside of 6 year olds!!

Anyway, God has been working in awesome ways and I can't wait to share more later. Thank you so much for your prayers and suport! I am very safe here and in good hands!

Messesse Jesu!
Rachel Valliere

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home