The Flat World Through the Eyes of Grace College Missionaries

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that the team arrived safely at LAX this afternoon. We left Hong Kong on 8/17 at 12:50pm. We arrived in Seoul, Korea about 5:00pm, and then we left Korea about 7:00pm. I don't know exactly what time we arrived, but it was somewhere between 4 and 5 pm. Oddly enough, due to the time change, it was like the trip was only 4 hours. We are all safe, and for the most part in good health. I think there were a few colds coming back, but nothing serious.

The trip was certainly a physical, emotional, spiritual, and mental roller coaster. The highs were high, and the lows were low. But in spite of my lack of faith, God proved he was faithful. I'm planning to post pictures on wongside in the next few weeks as I sort out my life, so please feel free to check www.wongside.com/brian in the near future.

Thank you for all of your prayers and support. Thank you for "being" with me on this trip. You should all be receiving a snail mail letter from me in the coming weeks with more details about the trip and God's faithfulness throughout. Please let me know if you don't receive it by the middle of September.

In the mean time, I am back, so feel free to call and/or e-mail me as I will no longer be incommunicado.

Thanks again.

In His Service,
Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home