The Flat World Through the Eyes of Grace College Missionaries

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Hi Everyone,

Well, I made it home safe - late saturday night. We were traveling for about 35 hours! It's weird to be home and drive on the right side of the road again, not to mention how smooth the roads felt!

Anyway, God worked in incredible ways that will last for eternity. I am so excited to process everything more clearly and share specific experiences with you all. God has changed my life and shown me how the gospel has the same transforming effect on people of all tribes and nations. Nairobi is a big city and I am so thankful for smog regulations here in the US! We had great weather throughout the whole trip and were protected and blessed in divine ways every day.

More to come later for sure. But thanks again for your prayers, and support, and making an eternal difference for God's Kingdom!

Much love,
Rachel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home